According to the U.S. Small Business Administration's Office of Advocacy April 2017 report, 9.1% of all U.S. businesses were majority-owned by veterans and generated $1.14 trillion in total annual revenues. RecruitMilitary, along with our partner, Global Franchise Solutions, would like to help make business ownership possible for you.
On October 3rd, RecruitMilitary is hosting a National Virtual Franchise Expo. This is an online event that provides you a low risk and easy way to learn why franchising has worked so well for thousands of military veterans across the nation. From 12 pm – 4 pm ET on the 3rd, representatives from over 20 franchises will be online to chat with you and help you learn more about the options this career choice might provide you.
Why does franchising make sense for veterans to seriously check out?
- Use your dedication and ability to work under pressure to build your own life.
- It leverages systematic thinking and operations you’re accustomed to.
- Receive marketing support from a brand that already knows what works.
- Put your leadership skills to work.
- Continue to serve with purpose by being a part of your community and create local jobs.
- According to the IFA, over 66,000 franchise businesses are owned by veterans.
All of this adds up to franchising being an option that may be right for you.
If you haven’t yet registered and want to learn more about this event on October 3rd, visit https://recruitmilitary.careereco.com/events/franchiseexpo
Here’s what veterans shared about their experience from a recent virtual career fair, “This is perfect. Everything is at your fingertips for both the individual and the company,” and “This is an excellent use of technology to connect individuals with companies.”
Register now to get your virtual career fair account set-up and begin exploring business ownership as a career option, https://recruitmilitary.careereco.com/events/franchiseexpo.