West Coast Fitness Lacey:
· Full gym with two weight rooms
· Personal training
· Two kids clubs (one for younger children and another for those slightly older)
· Large group fitness room for classes, personal training (including workout planning and meal planning)
· Smoothie bar
· Large red turf for exercises such as sled pushing and agility training.
· Members have 24/7 access to the gym as well.
· Memberships can be purchased as a year-long contract or month-to-month, and they offer a Hero Discount for active military, veterans, law enforcement, firefighters, medical professionals, and teachers.
· All of this is under our 18,000 square foot location.
Nic Dunning and Wade Lowery, two military Veterans, saw an opportunity to build a successful gym in Lacey. The location already had a "community" feel from the previous owners and Nic and Wade grew from that foundation into a gym that everyone loves to visit in Lacey. One visit and you will know that this is the gym for you.